I am PhD candidate at the University of Kentucky working on computer vision and machine learning. Broadly, my research is about combining information from multiple images for scene understanding and image synthesis.
My old website from my teaching days is available here (no longer maintained).
- May 20, 2021: recognized as an outstanding reviewer for CVPR 2021
- April 11, 2021: paper acceptd to NTIRE: New Trends in Image Restoration and Enhancement workshop and challenges at CVPR 2021
- March 16, 2021: paper accepted to IEEE International Geosciences and Remote Sensing Symposium (IGARSS) 2021
- December 12, 2020: gave a talk on “Automatic Identification of Sinkholes Using Deep Learning from Remote Sensing Data” at Kentucky Geological Survey
- July 31, 2020: paper accepted to BioImage Computing (BIC) workshop held at ECCV 2020
- July 29, 2020: paper accpeted to The British Machine Vision Conference (BMVC) 2020
- March 29, 2020: paper accepted to IEEE International Geosciences and Remote Sensing Symposium (IGARSS) 2020
- December 10, 2019: successfully defended my dissertation proposal
- June 17, 2019: presented my paper at EarthVision 2019 (CVPR 2019), Long Beach, CA
- April 5, 2019: paper accepted to IEEE International Geosciences and Remote Sensing Symposium (IGARSS) 2019
- April 4, 2019: paper accepted at EarthVision Workshop 2019 held in conjunction with CVPR 2019