I am a researcher working on computer vision and machine learning. Broadly, my research is about combining information from multiple images for scene understanding and image synthesis. I did PhD from University of Kentucky. During PhD, I was a member of the Multimodal Vision Research Lab working with Dr. Nathan Jacobs. My co-advisor was Dr. Samson Cheung.
I am currently working at Kitware Inc. as a senior research and development engineer. This is the link to my Kitware page.
My old website from my teaching days is available here (no longer maintained).
- Feb 15, 2022: paper on sinkhole segmentation published to AGU Earth and Space Science Journal
- Nov 24 2021: recognized as an outstanding reviewer for BMVC 2021.
- Aug 2, 2021: joined Kitware Inc. as a Senior Research and Development Engineer
- June 8, 2021: I have successfully defended my PhD dissertation :confetti_ball: Bonus: the announcement tweet by my advisor
- May 20, 2021: recognized as an outstanding reviewer for CVPR 2021
- April 11, 2021: paper acceptd to NTIRE: New Trends in Image Restoration and Enhancement workshop and challenges at CVPR 2021
- March 16, 2021: paper accepted to IEEE International Geosciences and Remote Sensing Symposium (IGARSS) 2021
- December 12, 2020: gave a talk on “Automatic Identification of Sinkholes Using Deep Learning from Remote Sensing Data” at Kentucky Geological Survey
- July 31, 2020: paper accepted to BioImage Computing (BIC) workshop held at ECCV 2020
- July 29, 2020: paper accpeted to The British Machine Vision Conference (BMVC) 2020
- March 29, 2020: paper accepted to IEEE International Geosciences and Remote Sensing Symposium (IGARSS) 2020
- December 10, 2019: successfully defended my dissertation proposal
- June 17, 2019: presented my paper at EarthVision 2019 (CVPR 2019), Long Beach, CA
- April 5, 2019: paper accepted to IEEE International Geosciences and Remote Sensing Symposium (IGARSS) 2019
- April 4, 2019: paper accepted at EarthVision Workshop 2019 held in conjunction with CVPR 2019